These beads are called Krobo beads because they are handmade by this African tribe. They recollect glass and then crush it and melt it to create these pieces used in their traditional jewelry. In many parts of Africa people use jewelry and other decorative elements with these beads that are as colorful as their country of origin.
- All pieces in the Wanderlust collection have a constantly changing 22k gold plated coin, so each piece is as unique as the person wearing it.
- 22k gold plated coin from different countries li >
- Handmade by Mexican artisans
- Stone originating in Ghana
- 16-17 cm in diameter
* Note: due to the natural origin of the stones, these can present variations. This feature contributes to the unique character of each piece.