African Wanderlust Necklace
One of our best sellers with a Krobo account. So called because they are handmade by an African tribe with the same name in Ghana. They collect glass that they melt to create these pieces used in their traditional jewelry.
Pair it with the African Wanderlust Bracelet
- All pieces in the Wanderlust collection have a constantly changing 22k gold plated coin, so each piece is as unique as the person wearing it.
- 22k gold plated coin from different countries
- Handmade by Mexican artisans
- Stone originating in Ghana
- Chain length: 38 cm span>
* Note: Due to the natural origin of the stones, these can pr suggest variations. This feature contributes to the unique character of each piece. The colors of the stones change each season, if you want to choose a specific model write a note at the end of your purchase or send us an email to email@example.com to help you.